Aluminum 2 1/2" female camlock (Cam & Groove) coupler to 2 1/2" male NH threads with rigid rocker lug. Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- The female side of this adapter will only connect to a 2 1/2" male camlock.
- The male threaded side of this adapter will only connect to a 2 1/2" female National Hose (NH) or National Standard Thread (NST).
The most common thread type in use by fire departments today is NST or National Standard Thread. NST also goes by the initials NH or National Hose. It can even be referred to as NHT or National Hose Thread but NST or NH is more common these days. NH = NST
How it works:
- To make a connection, simply slide the camlock adapter into the camlock coupling and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
Cam and groove couplings, also called camlock fittings or quick connect fittings, are used in most industries as a hose connection to avoid leakage. The cam lock type of coupling is popular because it is considered to be a simple and economical way to reconnect and disconnect.
Cam and Groove Couplings Industries:
- Steel foundries
- Dry bulk
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Water treatment
- Water transport
- Waste / vacuum trucks
- Fuel delivery
- Grain movement
- Hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline and petroleum products
- Salt water
- Waste water
- Chemical movement & storage
- Size - 2 1/2 (2.50)
- Female Inside Diameter - 3” (3.031)
Download Spec Sheet