Type "F" plastic 2" male camlock (Cam & Groove) coupler to 2" male NPT threads 90 degree elbow. Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- The male side of this adapter will only connect to 2" female camlock.
- The male threaded side of this adapter will only connect to a 2" female National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH) or National Pipe Tapered (NPT). For example, PVC or metal pipe fitting.
Warning: Polypropylene cam & groove should not be mixed with metal fittings. We recommend using polypropylene with other poly, plastic, pvc, banjo type camlock fittings.
How it works:
- To make a connection, simply slide the camlock adapter into the camlock coupling and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
Cam and groove couplings, also called camlock fittings or quick connect fittings, are used in most industries as a hose connection to avoid leakage. The cam lock type of coupling is popular because it is considered to be a simple and economical way to reconnect and disconnect.
Cam and Groove Couplings Industries:
- Dry bulk
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Water treatment
- Water transport
- Waste / vacuum trucks
- Hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline and petroleum products
- Salt water
- Waste water
- Chemical movement & storage
- Size - 2” (2.00)
- Male Outside Diameter - 2 1/2” (2.480)